Wednesday 19 November 2014

Mamat teksi pun dah pandai 'buli jalan raya' terhadap wanita...

Rabu, 19 November 2014
LAGI MANGSA BULI JALANRAYA TERHADAP WANITA ... KALI INI PELAKUNYA PEMANDU TEKSI


17/11/14, at about 7.40am, behind Hotel Istana, Jalan Raja Chulan. I was assaulted by a road bully, who is a Chinese uncle of age about 60 ( taxi number HBA 7059).

 I was entering a backstreet with two way lanes. He was coming from far and wanted to exit the road. Clearly seen that he could stopped aside for me to pass through before he exits. 

But he drove near my car and insisted that I reverse. There was no space for me to reverse. He then spoke to me in foul language. He afterwards banged my car slightly. 

I walked down from my car to take photo of his car. He then opened my car door and wanted to drive it away. I asked him loudly why did he touched my car and he asked me rudely if I want to remove my car. 

Then he slapped me on my left face. I slapped him back and then he slapped and grabbed my face on the right. To defend myself i could only pinched his chest. Then he let go. The slap caused a cut on my lips and bleed. MOHON PIHAK BERWAJIB AMBIL TINDAKAN SEGPosted by OMAK KAU!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.
SILA LAYARI
Youtube.com/brigedkibaranbendera untuk paparan video yang lain
PERINGATAN: Komentar yang diutarakan melalui laman sosial ini adalah milik peribadi akaun laman sosial ini. Segala risiko akibat komentar yang disiarkan TIDAK menjadi tanggungjawab Brigedkibaranbendera. Komentar yang disiarkan menjadi tanggungjawab pemilik akaun sendiri.

Popular Posts

© 2011 Briged Kibaran Bendera, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena